Ice Prince’ second album “Fire Of Zamani” will be released later in this month of October 2013. See the album cover photo below.
The artistes featured on his new album are : Olamide, Burna Boy, Endia, French Montana,
Sunny Nneji, Jeremiah Gyang, Yung L, Morell,
Shaydee, Wale, Sound Sultan, Ruby, Wizkid, Chip.
Production credit include Don Jazzy, Chopstix,
Samklef and E-Kelly!
Keep ur fingers crossed peeps cos I know its gonna be da bomb…..ijs.
Channel O, in association with Forbes Africa, presented a list of the Top 10 Most Bankable African Artists.
Their list was put together using factors such as endorsement value, popularity, show rates, Sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presense, Influence and so many other factors.
Here’s who they say is making bank and who is talking smack!
1. AKON – CEO of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste
2. DON JAZZY – Producer. CEO Mavin
Records, Influential producer, MTN, Samsung and Loyal Milk endorsements. D’Banj, Kanye West,
Beyonce and Jay Z on production credit
3. P SQUARE – Music Duo. Featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concert, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries.…
4. D’BANJ – Music Artiste. International music brand, GOOD Music and Sony Entertainment deal
5. WIZKID – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaboration, highest paid Pepsi
ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN
6. 2FACE IDIBIA – Music Artiste. 10million discand at least 7million digital sale, multiple ambassador, one
campaign… associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philantropist – 2face
7. ANSELMO RALPH – Sony Music Artiste, Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, Angola prince, Perfume line, clothing label….
8. SARKODIE – Rapper. Presidential youth ambassador of Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung ambassador, fan milk Ghana
9. ICE PRINCE – Music Artiste. Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play
ambassador, Zamani foundation
10. BANKY W – Music Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple
award winner and Speaker at Oxford University’s Pan African Conference.
Can’t seem to decide if its mere coincidence or the universe subtly telling me to do a post on nigerian celebrity kids. Bottom line however is that I just stumbled across this Photo of Ice Prince’s cute son Jamaal having fun on the hood of daddy’s new white Bentley GT Coupe rumoured to be worth 40 million naira (this includes cost of shipping it into Nigeria), shortly after re-watching the hour long E! Special ‘Blinging Up Baby’……ijs. Newaize, see the photo below.
Covering the 30th edition of iconic
entertainment magazine Bubbles is Chocolate City rapper Ice Prince.
“This edition is made more special as it comes only weeks after Ice’s win at the 2013 BET Awards. He shares with us his story and his motivation as he swiftly ascends the pinnacle of international hip-hop made in Nigeria.
Also in this edition is the CEO of YBNL, the current rave of the moment, Olamide. We spend three hours getting to know about the man, his music and what drives him. Furthermore, there are in depth analyses of the music scene and spotlight on artistes with potential to become huge stars in the near future.”
Jesse Jagz, Boj and DJ Jam Jam aka Oyinbo Swagga also make the cut of our special issue.
Blogger Extraordinaire Linda Ikeji and Musician Ice Prince met up in the US (where the blogger had reportedly been for a few weeks now) and they rocked this pose together looking
all-smiley and friendly charming.
Ice Prince captions this on Instagram;
“So I met @lindaikeji earlier and that was my starstruck face… She’s super cool yo!”
Don’t they just look so cute together?